[This is Day #5 of 5 Plugins in 5 Days]
Unfortunately inserting tables of data into WordPress is quite difficult to do.
In fact there are only 3 ways you can do it:
- Hand coding it in HTML view (no thanks!)
- Copy/pasting it into HTML view from an HTML editor like Dreamweaver (annoying!)
- Or by using the WP-Table Reloaded plugin for WordPress (yay!)
I chose the 3rd option every time.
Now, I will admit, the interface is a little tricky to use at first, but once you’ve got used to it, you’ll love it as much as I do for sure.
4 Reasons Why You Need the WP-Table Reloaded Plugin
- Once you’ve added CSS styles it can look really cool
- Row highlighting when your mouse hovers over is a cool effect and only takes a click to activate
- Once you get used to the interface (which is a little bit crazy the first time), it is very easy to use
- It is easy to duplicate a table you’ve created (so you don’t have to start from scratch)
Screenshots Of The Interface
- Install it and have a play
- Have you found a WordPress plugin for tables that’s even better? Tell us in the comments below
- Have you used WP-Table Reloaded? Tell us what you think about it in the comments below