Can you answer “YES!” to the following 7 questions?
- Are you aged between 16 and 19 years old?
- Do you live in the Tauranga area?
- Is “heading off to uni” not quite you?
- Do you want to learn how to create useful content on simple websites?
- Do you like the idea of monetising that content to start earning a small monthly income?
- Would you be happy to earn even $1 a month from a website you’ve built?
- Are you committed to come to every Tuesday + Thursday morning class for the 10 week period?
If you answered “YES!” to those questions, then this 10 week long niche website building course is for you.
You will learn how to…
- Generate ideas for niche online businesses
- Filter down that list to the most likely to succeed
- Test these ideas on the market to identify winners
- Buy a domain name and set up website hosting
- Launch your best ideas onto a new website
- Grow your audience
- Improve your content
- Monetise your website using Adsense, affiliate links and direct sales
Sound good so far?
5 Quick Facts About This Niche Website Building Course:
- This 10 week course starts: 10am Tue 14 Aug 2018
- Ends: 12noon Thu 18 Oct 2018
- Limited to 10 students
- 120 mins (2 hours) x 2 days per week
- Tuesdays: 10am to 12noon
- Thursdays: 10am to 12noon
- BaseStation Co-Working Space
- 148 Durham St
- Tauranga 3110
What You Get
- 2 x 2 hour sessions per week with your tutor (Sheldon Nesdale) for 10 weeks (= 40 hours of class time)
- Phone/email access to your tutor outside of class time (including when the 10 week course has finished)
- Free domain names for 1 year
- Free website hosting for 1 year
- Knowledge how to create your own niche websites and monetise them
Frequently Asked Questions
- “Do I own what I build?”
- Yes, you register your domain name, website hosting account and Adsense account in your own name
- The first year of your domain name and website hosting is free, and when that first year runs out you can renew for a small fee or move your domain name and website elsewhere
- “What do I need to bring with me?”
- Your own laptop is best, or a tablet with a bluetooth keyboard is ok if you don’t have a laptop to bring